It's a different texture than your normal "pudding", so as long as you don't expect that same pudding texture, you'll love it!
- 1/2 of a ripe avocado (soft to touch)
- Approx.. 3 tablespoons almond or cashew butterfibers.
- Approx.. 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 heaping tablespoons of organic cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (Sunwarrior Blend is great, vegan option)
- just a small pinch of sea salt
- Optional: up to 1 packet of stevia if really needed
Put the avocado and almond butter into a bowl and mash together with a fork until smooth. Then add all of the other ingredients into the bowl and mix together vigorously by hand with a fork or a masher till smooth. You could use a food processor.
If everything went right, the consistency will be similar to pudding... except normal pudding makes you FAT with loads of sugar! This healthy pudding recipe will actually HELP you to burn fat, control cravings, and satisfy your body's need for micro-nutrients, protein, healthy fats, and