I wish I had known this snack made for busy people when I worked in Banking!!!
Chia seed pudding is a great snack, dessert or light breakfast option which will give you energy boost with plant-based protein, omega 3 essential fatty acids, fibers (think detox & elimination thus #weightloss) and antioxidants with fruits and raw cocoa products.
Prep time: 3 mins (has to sit in the fridge for about 1 hour until jelly texture forms)
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups non-dairy milk (try cashew or coconut milk)
- Add-ins: seasonal fruit, berries, peanut or almond butter and cocoa powder, cacao nibs or vegan chocolate protein powder like @Nuzest (get onto my email list now to get a special discount this week link in bio!)
- Optional: superfood topping like maca, lucuma, or ashwaganda powders (exclusive discounts this week too!)
1. Mix together the chia seeds, non-dairy milk and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour until a gel forms. You can make your chia seed pudding thicker by reducing the liquid or adding more liquid to make it thinner.
2. Mix in your add-ins and top with your optional superfood powders.
3. Enjoy! Can be kept in an airtight glass container in the fridge for a couple of days
perfect with a yummy adaptogenic coffee from London Nootropics (exclusive discount for you too!)
credit: the talented @peggycormaryphotography. Give her a follow personnally I am a fan